Monday, November 1, 2021

Blog Introduction

Hello everyone, I am Alex Bouvier from Exeter, New Hampshire. I  attend High Point University, and I am in my third year. My family back home consists of my two parents Jeff and Karin, and my brother Andrew who currently attends Clark University as a freshman. I also have two dogs, Penny and Turbo, rescued by the SPCA from Virginia and Alabama. I am a Strategic Communication major with an interest in marketing and sales. My overall goal is to become an airline pilot or fly professionally after college. Over this past summer, I got my pilot's license and now fly for fun at the Winston-Salem airport building flight time. On-campus I am involved in my fraternity, Delta Chi, as well as the peer mentor program. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Blog Post

    As my final exam blog post, we were tasked to watch the Frontline documentary 'In the Age of AI' by the PBS network. The eye-ope...